FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, retouching and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen. Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF, ARW, SR2, RW2 and DNG).
What's new in this version:
- Added option "Crop to Fit Full Screen" to the Slide Show tool
- Added larger thumbnail size (260 x 195 pixels) to the "Thumbnail" tab in the Settings (press F12)
- Added shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+A) for "Auto-Rotate based on EXIF Orientation Tag"
- Now it is possible to use the option "Do not resize if image is already smaller than requested size" when batch-resizing images based on one side
- Now you can tag or untag images even when the magnifier is activated
- Other small improvements and bug fixes