U.S. District Judge Stephen Wilson has ruled that the Morpheus file-sharing software encourages millions of users to pirate music, movies, software and so on. StreamCast Network Inc., the company behind Morpheus, was declared guilty because their business model relied on massive copyright infringement and no attempt was made to stop it. The California-based company is considering an appeal and declares that it does not and did not encourage users to infringe on copyrighted works. StreamCast is the only file-sharing company that continues to fight after a Supreme Court ruling.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Installed SSD now have problems. in Hardware Hangout
- XB1 Vibration in Microsoft Console
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- Rock Band 4 Headed to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! in Gamers' Hangout
- Massive space-sim 'Elite: Dangerous' coming to Xbox One this summer in Microsoft Console
- The new Nvidia Shield is the 'world's first 4K Android TV console in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.