U.S. District Judge Stephen Wilson has ruled that the Morpheus file-sharing software encourages millions of users to pirate music, movies, software and so on. StreamCast Network Inc., the company behind Morpheus, was declared guilty because their business model relied on massive copyright infringement and no attempt was made to stop it. The California-based company is considering an appeal and declares that it does not and did not encourage users to infringe on copyrighted works. StreamCast is the only file-sharing company that continues to fight after a Supreme Court ruling.
- Coaches at Catholic school ‘had sex with students for years’ in Real World News
- 5000 likes in Milestones and Achievements
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Xbox Music update brings Live Tile support and other fixes. in Windows Phone
- Microsoft's Lumia 630 now available from £89.95 in the UK in Front Page News
- Seagate harddrive in Hardware Hangout
- Background Clipboard Manager in Software Discussion & Support
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.