U.S. District Judge Stephen Wilson has ruled that the Morpheus file-sharing software encourages millions of users to pirate music, movies, software and so on. StreamCast Network Inc., the company behind Morpheus, was declared guilty because their business model relied on massive copyright infringement and no attempt was made to stop it. The California-based company is considering an appeal and declares that it does not and did not encourage users to infringe on copyrighted works. StreamCast is the only file-sharing company that continues to fight after a Supreme Court ruling.
- Solar system is inside bubble ? in Science Discussion & News
- Gold mining ghost town on block for less than $1 million in Real World News
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- Peggle 2 coming to PS4 in Sony Console
- Google Search Keeps Disappearing? in Android
- Long term truce announced between Palestine and Israel in Real World Issues
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.