U.S. District Judge Stephen Wilson has ruled that the Morpheus file-sharing software encourages millions of users to pirate music, movies, software and so on. StreamCast Network Inc., the company behind Morpheus, was declared guilty because their business model relied on massive copyright infringement and no attempt was made to stop it. The California-based company is considering an appeal and declares that it does not and did not encourage users to infringe on copyrighted works. StreamCast is the only file-sharing company that continues to fight after a Supreme Court ruling.
- Windows 10 'Service Release 1' expected to roll out next month in front page news
- Gmail not working with Windows 10 mail app? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Pro - Virtual Hardware Requirements in microsoft windows discussion support
- Sound when turning off desktop pc. in hardware hangout
- International Space Station (Updates) in science discussion news
- Skype 188.8.131.52 in front page news
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Taskbar Icons look awful in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.