U.S. District Judge Stephen Wilson has ruled that the Morpheus file-sharing software encourages millions of users to pirate music, movies, software and so on. StreamCast Network Inc., the company behind Morpheus, was declared guilty because their business model relied on massive copyright infringement and no attempt was made to stop it. The California-based company is considering an appeal and declares that it does not and did not encourage users to infringe on copyrighted works. StreamCast is the only file-sharing company that continues to fight after a Supreme Court ruling.
- Think you're a Leo? You're not: Star shift puts zodiac out of whack in Real World News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.