FileMenu Tools lets customize the context menu of the Windows Explorer. It lets configure the following aspects:
* Add some build-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders.
* Add customized commands which let run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
* Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
* Enable/disable the commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
The build-in utilities are the following:
* Synchronize Folders
* Extended Delete
* Delete Locked File
* Join File
* and more...
What's new in FileMenu Tools 5.1 - 01/21/2007
* Fixed bug in Extended Delete: files were not deleted recursively.
* An icon can be configured for the submenus.
* Advanced Renamer: it is possible to add the last write time in the file name.
* Find and Replace 1: the search results can be saved and restored.
* Find and Replace 2: the configuration can be saved to profiles.