FileMenu Tools lets customize the context menu of the Windows Explorer. It lets configure the following aspects:
* Add some build-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders.
* Add customized commands which let run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
* Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
* Enable/disable the commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
The build-in utilities are the following:
* Synchronize Folders
* Extended Delete
* Delete Locked File
* Join File
* and more...
What's new in FileMenu Tools 5.2 - 09/10/2007
* New utility: Paste Clipboard. This utility appends the clipboard contents into the selected elements. If a folder is selected, then will be created a file in that folder with the clipboard contents.
* New utility: Size of Folders. This utility lets you see the size of the folders.