FileMenu Tools lets you customize the context (right-click) menu of Windows Explorer. The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds customized commands that let users run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. With FileMenu Tools, you also can customize the "Send to..." submenu and enable/disable context-menu commands added by other applications.
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders.
- Add custom commands which run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
- Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
What's new in this version:
- New tool: Delete Empty Folders. This tool deletes recursively all the empty subfolders that the selected folder contains.
- Improved Size of Folders: your can see the top file list in order of size.
- Improved Calculate and Verify Checksums: now you can save all the checksums in an only file and verify the checksums from an only checksum file. The checksum file now have a format compatible with third-party checksum apps.
- Improved Copy Internet Path: now you can specify the schema (http, ftp, etc.) and the hostname, and replace the base folder with other base folder in the server.
- Fixed bug in custom commands: the variables TARGET... did not work correctly with shortcuts.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: in summertime the file time was changed with a delay of one hour.
- Fixed bug in Attributes: show/hide hidden files did not work correctly.
- Fixed bug in Send to Mail Recipient: did not work with 64bit systems.