FileMenu Tools lets you customize the context (right-click) menu of Windows Explorer. The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds customized commands that let users run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. With FileMenu Tools, you also can customize the "Send to..." submenu and enable/disable context-menu commands added by other applications.
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders.
- Add custom commands which run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
- Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
What's new in this version:
- FileMenu Tools can automatically check for new versions (never, every day, every week and every month). This can be configured from "Options" menu.
- Advanced Renamer: two new variables to add in the file name: RANDOM and SEQ.
- RANDOM adds a random string.
- SEQ adds a numeric sequence, starting in 1.
- Two new variables for the arguments of the custom commands: RELPATH y FOLDERNAME.
- RELPATH adds the path of the parent folder without the drive letter.
- FOLDERNAME adds the name of the parent folder.
- Calculate and Verify Checksums: now the checksums can be appended to a existing file.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: an error was displayed when the time was near to 24:00.