FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
- Automatic server timezone detection. Custom offset in the Site Manager may need to be adjusted. FTP only.
- Option to preserve file timestamps on downloads (all protocols)
- Option to preserve file timestamps on uploads on FTP servers supporting the MFMT command
- Add transfer type (ascii/binary/auto) selection to transfer menu
- Shorten very long filenames on file exists dialog
- Attempt at working around broken routers and firewalls disconnecting the control connection of the transfer session on transfers
- Deleting directories containing lots of files should be faster now
- Disallow settings/site import from files located in the settings storage directory
- Fix nullpointer dereference on non-UTF8 enabled SFTP servers
- *nix: Fix button height inconsistencies on dialogs with certain artwork (e.g. Ubuntu 7.10)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page