Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
The Web is all about innovation, and Firefox sets the pace with dozens of new features to deliver a faster, more secure and customizable Web browsing experience for all.
User Experience. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.
Performance. Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.
Security. Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.
Customization. Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.
- New HTTP caching (v2) enabled by default
- Integration of generational garbage collection
- Public key pinning support enabled
- Login metadata viewable in password manager
- Display the number of found items in the find toolbar
- Code completion and inline documentation added to Scratchpad
- Connect to HTTP proxy over HTTPS
- Removed and turned off trust bit for some 1024-bit root certificates
- Performance improvements to Password Manager and Add-on Manager
- HTML5: drawFocusIfNeeded enabled by default
- HTML5: ECMAScript 6 built-in method Array#copyWithin implemented (docs)
- HTML5: CSS position:sticky enabled by default
- HTML5: mix-blend-mode enabled by default
- HTML5: New Array built-in: Array.from()
- HTML5: navigator.languages property and languagechange event implemented
- HTML5: Vibration API updated to latest W3C spec
- HTML5: CSS box-decoration-break replaces -moz-background-inline-policy
- Developer: HiDPI support in Developer Tools UI
- Developer: Inspector button moved to the top left
- Developer: Hidden nodes displayed differently in the markup-view
- Developer: New Web Audio Editor (learn more)
- Fixed: Mac OS X: cmd-L does not open a new window when no window is available
- Fixed: Text Rendering Issues on Windows 7 with Platform Update KB2670838 (MSIE 10 Prerequisite) or on Windows 8.1
- Known Issues: Repeating background image causes weird text layout issue with HWA off (1011166)
Download: Firefox 32.0 for Windows | 32.7 MB (Freeware)
Download: Classic Theme Restorer (Customize Australis)
Download: Firefox 32.0 for Linux | 40.3MB
Download: Firefox 32.0 for MacOS | 62.8 MB
View: Firefox Website | Release Notes