Mozilla is working on an extension to its open source browser that improves the theming experience for both users and developers. Personas for Firefox allows the creation of themes without any coding, and lets users apply themes instantly. In other words, a user never has to download or install anything, nor do designers have to release any software updates when they update their Personas. A team over at Mozilla Labs has released an updated (there was an earlier one released in May) prototype version in which “the Persona selector is dynamically loaded and populated from a JSON feed and all designs are loaded via URLs to remote resources". Themers will soon be able to submit Personas that are based on Web content, including support for anything that can load in a content window, thanks to an API that is in the works.
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: May 2015 in Sony Console
- Someone is hard at work in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- The Jimquisition: Warner Bother in Gamers' Hangout
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Anyone know who this quotations is by ? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.