Mozilla is working on an extension to its open source browser that improves the theming experience for both users and developers. Personas for Firefox allows the creation of themes without any coding, and lets users apply themes instantly. In other words, a user never has to download or install anything, nor do designers have to release any software updates when they update their Personas. A team over at Mozilla Labs has released an updated (there was an earlier one released in May) prototype version in which “the Persona selector is dynamically loaded and populated from a JSON feed and all designs are loaded via URLs to remote resources". Themers will soon be able to submit Personas that are based on Web content, including support for anything that can load in a content window, thanks to an API that is in the works.
- Missing Avatar on Main Page in site forum issues
- International Space Station (Updates) in science discussion and news
- We finally know what Nokia's mystery product was: Ozo, a virtual reality camera in front page news
- New Content filter box on wrong side, and ugly black selection box. in site forum issues
- Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 - Using Win 8.1 key in microsoft windows discussion support
- Quotes broken in site forum issues
- Windows 10 for Businesses now available in front page news
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.