Mozilla is working on an extension to its open source browser that improves the theming experience for both users and developers. Personas for Firefox allows the creation of themes without any coding, and lets users apply themes instantly. In other words, a user never has to download or install anything, nor do designers have to release any software updates when they update their Personas. A team over at Mozilla Labs has released an updated (there was an earlier one released in May) prototype version in which “the Persona selector is dynamically loaded and populated from a JSON feed and all designs are loaded via URLs to remote resources". Themers will soon be able to submit Personas that are based on Web content, including support for anything that can load in a content window, thanks to an API that is in the works.
- aftermarket accessories for accord v6 in The Neobahn
- My New Turtle Bank! Isn't he cute!? in General Discussion
- The 10 Biggest OMG Moments on PlayStation in Sony Console
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps in Real World News
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Upgrading thru all version of Windows......server and domain controller in Server Support
- Rock Band 4 Headed to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.