Mozilla is working on an extension to its open source browser that improves the theming experience for both users and developers. Personas for Firefox allows the creation of themes without any coding, and lets users apply themes instantly. In other words, a user never has to download or install anything, nor do designers have to release any software updates when they update their Personas. A team over at Mozilla Labs has released an updated (there was an earlier one released in May) prototype version in which “the Persona selector is dynamically loaded and populated from a JSON feed and all designs are loaded via URLs to remote resources". Themers will soon be able to submit Personas that are based on Web content, including support for anything that can load in a content window, thanks to an API that is in the works.
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.xxxxx in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New music app: am I missing something? in iPhone/iOS
- (False - Closed) Windows 10 is OEM only (no more retail) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.