Mozilla is working on an extension to its open source browser that improves the theming experience for both users and developers. Personas for Firefox allows the creation of themes without any coding, and lets users apply themes instantly. In other words, a user never has to download or install anything, nor do designers have to release any software updates when they update their Personas. A team over at Mozilla Labs has released an updated (there was an earlier one released in May) prototype version in which “the Persona selector is dynamically loaded and populated from a JSON feed and all designs are loaded via URLs to remote resources". Themers will soon be able to submit Personas that are based on Web content, including support for anything that can load in a content window, thanks to an API that is in the works.
- in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Can't Upgrade from Build 10130 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How to copy contacts and calendar info from iphone to mac in iPhone/iOS
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- Is that just a bad Steelseries Rival or all Rival are like that? Need help from Rival users in Hardware Hangout
- [WINDOWS UPDATE] Windows doesn't appear to be checking for updates. in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows Insider Survey in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.