In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- CB/HAM Radios in The Hobby Corner
- [Tutorial]Windows 8 to Go without Enterprise Edition in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Xbox One not connect to my tv. in Microsoft Console
- 2015 Stella awards! the nominees are.... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.