In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- PlayStation digital refund policy in spotlight on BBC's Watchdog tonight in Sony Console
- Nebraska abolishes death penalty after veto-override in Domestic Politics
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- How important are a replaceable battery and expandable storage in a smartphone? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Major issue with my handset in Android
- Hello Everyone, new member here. in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.