In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- The Order 1866 in 4K. Well Kinda in Sony Console
- Microsoft Worldwide Telescope goes Open Source in Front Page News
- USPS Tracking Down? in General Discussion
- Kraft Foods to merge with ketchup maker Heinz in Real World News
- Supreme Court Rules All States Must License And Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Need new monitor power adapter/cable in Hardware Hangout
- I need help enabling VT on my laptop- Samyak Veera in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.