In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Windows 10 license mess in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Can't copy m4r ringtones to my mom's iPhone 5? in iphoneios
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Forums Broken on Chrome in site forum issues
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- Any issues getting Windows server to run 10Gbe at full bandwidth? in hardware hangout
- Lost the GWX icon when i powered my computer on today in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.