In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Microsoft upcoming flagships to feature Quick Charge 2.0 in Front Page News
- Samsung confirms list of devices it plans to upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Front Page News
- Microsoft releases UpdateAdvisor app to help you prepare for Windows 10 Mobile in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 features 'Smart Protect' technology that will protect against malware in Front Page News
- Hackers steal over 250,000 Apple accounts from jailbroken devices in Front Page News
- 'Gears of War: Ultimate Edition' gamers to get previous series entries in November in Front Page News
- Apple hires Microsoft HoloLens engineer fuelling speculation of AR features in iOS 9 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.