In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- Can't get sound in new soundcard due to device showing as inactive in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Older Windows setups would work on Windows 8.1 ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- VB 2013 saving settings to INI file in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Protecting company data remote employees in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.