In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Can you help? JS tool-tip stuck in "hidden overflow" from CSS in Web Design / Programming
- Windows Store no longer working in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- FBI produces 'news' radio program... in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.