In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- A 26-year-old MIT graduate is turning heads over his theory that income inequality is actually about in Real World Issues
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Hitman Pro 126.96.36.199 in Front Page News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.6 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.