In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Surface 3 is FANLESS! in Hardware Hangout
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Amazon Dash Button: One click ordering from your house in Front Page News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Google begins their pranks for April fools, announces new smart mailbox "Smartbox by Inbox" in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.