In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Things to never say to a customer in General Discussion
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- HTC One M9 announced, available mid-March in Front Page News
- Gaaiho Reader 3.0 in Front Page News
- Long beeps at boot - problems with keyboard in Hardware Hangout
- Driver Genius 220.127.116.111 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.