In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- NeoBytes :) Reuters employee starts Reply All chaos after sending an email to 33,000 people in Front Page News
- ATi Catalyst 14.8 mobility download in Hardware Hangout
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- Got any questions about ION Audio's Slides Forever slides/negative USB film scanner? in Hardware Hangout
- Fix : Windows 10 accessing network drives : Password incorrect in A Collection Of Essential Guides
- Miscellaneous Launches and Payloads (updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.