In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- inFAMOUS First Light arrives on PS4 this week in Sony Console
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.