In the form of Adam Sandler's "Click", Sony has made available the first 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc. The movie will contain a second layer of data, essentially doubling the capacity of other Blu-ray movies released since June. The additionally 25 GB will only be used for extras, bonus features and uncompressed audio. By the end of the year, Sony plans on discharging "Black Hawk Down" and "Talladega Nights" in 50GB versions while 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate will follow with one release each.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- U.S. warships to monitor ships traveling from Iran in Real World Issues
- Alternative to Actiontec MI424WR. in Internet, Network & Security
- MikeM97 - New to Neowin in Introduce Yourself
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- Microsoft heads to Australia for its first store outside of North America in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.