The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Driver Issue or Bug? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.