The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Disastrous PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight won in computer gaming
- Weird activation issue and odd product ID. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft's Windows 10 upgrade counter shows install rate of 16 per scond in front page news
- Windows 10 Release (July 29, 2015) Thread in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Insider to Windows 10 (final) without any kind of key is possible. in microsoft windows discussion support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Iperf 3.1b3 Windows build in internet network security
- Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 in holiday 2016 in gamers hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.