The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Glary Utilities 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
- One of Project Spartan's big issues was fixed in leaked Windows 10 build in Front Page News
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.