The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Yamada Denki announces the thinnest Windows phone ever, called the 'Every Phone' in Front Page News
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- 3D modeling and rendering feedback in The Hobby Corner
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- single player fps to vent, suggestions? in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 LTSB 1511 ISO in Microsoft Windows Support
- So, I took my laptop apart... in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.