The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Started living on my own. Not off to a great start. Need advice... in General Discussion
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security 9.0.318 in Front Page News
- Apple rolls out Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse 2, and Magic Trackpad 2 with Force Touch in Front Page News
- First premium rear covers for Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950 XL priced at €48.50 in Front Page News
- Apple launches new iMac range; Retina 5K Display now standard on all 27in models in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 released to Insiders in Front Page News
- Oregon eighth-grader suspended from school for wearing patriotic shirt showing gun in Real World News
- Microsoft acknowledges reports of Windows 10 Mobile performance slowing down over time in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.