The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- PC hangs with black screen at startup in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Anand Lai Shimpi retires from Anandtech in Back Page News
- What is your favorite game on iOS? in Mobile Gaming
- Xbox Music update brings Live Tile support and other fixes. in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.