The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Two Recommendations Please in Internet, Network & Security
- Zemana Anti-Malware 126.96.36.1991 in Front Page News
- This ain't yo mama's surge protector in General Discussion
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Visual Basic programing(excel) help needed in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.