The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- Wall Street Firm Develops New High-Speed Algorithm... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Early warning 32 states face fiscal crisis in Real World Issues
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- Weapons? What do you own? in The Hobby Corner
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.