The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off in Gamers' Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- How to turn your Apple Watch gold in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.