The first pictures of what seems to be the GeForce 9800GX2 have just popped up on the web. We now have a good idea of what the card looks like. We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs. We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations. The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008. (See Tom's site for shots of the card)
- 15% boost from DX12? in Microsoft Console
- Notifications useless on mobile in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- US to modify ULA's $1B "launch capability" contract in Science Discussion & News
- Budman and IT security experts, please come in man... in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft could part ways with Yahoo, ending five-year partnership in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.