Fistful of Frags is a multiplayer modification for Source engine settled in the Old West.
Its key features include:
- Fistful of Dollars game mode: original team oriented gameplay packed with fast paced action.
- Dynamic objectives: use your gun... and your brain too!
- Notoriety player progression system: measures player contribution to its team in several areas (combat, objectives and teamplay).
- Equipment and player full customization: spend your notoriety points in the exact weaponry, skills and visual customization you want. Includes more than 20 different items.
- Five levels loaded of fun, diverse gameplay, fine performance and good graphics.
- 13 weapons, most of them with a secondary attack mode: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851 (single and dual), Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, bow, Smith carbine 1857, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite and explosive bow!
- Fist fighting: stamina based combat, several kind of punches, including a special "knockout".
- Anti-tk system: play with friendly fire on, like the big boys do!
- Several months of internal testing looking for a highly enjoyable, bug free release.