Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported natively: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- More audio formats supported through optional components, official or third-party.
- Full unicode support.
- Customizable user interface layout (new in version 0.9.5).
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Audio CD ripping support, using the Converter component (*).
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (*).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
(*) Creation of audio files in various popular formats such as MP3 requires additional encoder binaries not included with foobar2000 installers. See FAQ for Details.
Follow the Home Page link to download and read important information such as the FAQ, Requirements and Upgrade Notes pages.