Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
foobar2000 0.9.5.1 is out and contains the following fixes and features:
- Improvements to new Default User Interface:
- New built-in Media Library Search dialog, with advanced autoplaylist creation features.
- Configurable left/center/right alignment of custom columns in Playlist View.
- Usability: switching layouts now flashes labels to reduce user confusion.
- Ability to customize toolbar buttons.
- New: Warning popup when trying to close foobar2000 while tasks such as conversion or ReplayGain scan are active.
- Various UI responsivity improvements and speed optimizations; much faster Album List refresh with large libraries.
- Usability: positions of various dialogs are now remembered, relative to their parent windows.
- Properties dialog: "Tools" button, "Automatically Fill Values" can now use clipboard as source.
- Converter clean-ups, ability to manually edit commandline encoder executable paths through Advanced Preferences.
- WMA handling bug fixes, ability to store arbitrary metadata fields in WMA tags.
- ID3v2 tagging compatibility improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Download: foobar2000 0.9.5.1
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page | Official Forums