This coming December Universal plans to launch a website offering free downloads of their music catalog. The site will be called SpiralFrog, and according to CEO Robin Kent the site "will offer consumers a better experience and environment than they can get from any pirate site". Kent also stated that "Offering young consumers an easy-to-use alternative to pirated music sites will be compelling." Kent also highlighted some key factors such as legal digital files with no viruses or spyware in a controlled client-server architecture, quick downloading, and quality songs and music videos by great artists as among the primary benefits users will gain. The free music will be paid for by advertising on the site.
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- What is your favorite game on iOS? in Mobile Gaming
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!
- Hello. in Introduce Yourself
- Man pleads guilty to fraud in $1 millon Bugatti crash in The Neobahn
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meat eating in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.