This coming December Universal plans to launch a website offering free downloads of their music catalog. The site will be called SpiralFrog, and according to CEO Robin Kent the site "will offer consumers a better experience and environment than they can get from any pirate site". Kent also stated that "Offering young consumers an easy-to-use alternative to pirated music sites will be compelling." Kent also highlighted some key factors such as legal digital files with no viruses or spyware in a controlled client-server architecture, quick downloading, and quality songs and music videos by great artists as among the primary benefits users will gain. The free music will be paid for by advertising on the site.
- Moving Windows to a 2nd Hard drive in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- [WINDOWS UPDATE] Windows doesn't appear to be checking for updates. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 10159 Lost Activation? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Build 10159 - apps won't launch in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Which movies or video games have the best soundtrack/score? in Wall of Sound
- Anyone use blogger or wordpress for eCommerce? & what type of site design is this... in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.