The official Neowin photography contest for the month of April is in full swing, and we're waiting to see your creative talent come out. While there are currently less than ten entries, we know you guys can do better and we want to reward you by offering up an 8GB Captain Kirk Mimobot USB thumb drive to the winner.
How's the contest work? Well, you can read our post from a couple of weeks ago, or our summary below:
- Photos must be taken in the time frame of that theme
- Submission must be on a website that preserves EXIF data
- Spam will be deleted as per the forum rules, such as photos for sale
- The rest of the forum rules still apply
- One picture per monthly contest
- Neowin claims absolutely NO ownership of your images. If you win, you'll make the front page though
There's a few more details in the actual submission thread on the forums. The theme for the month of April is "Pets" (take that however you want - your own pets, a neighbor's pet, two people petting, you name it, it's art!). Remember that you can't enter here, you have to post your pictures in the official forum thread, and you have until April 23rd to submit your best picture (again, taken in the month of April).
Source: Official Forum Thread