While most major disk-drive manufacturers have developed or are already selling solid-state disk drives or hybrid drives, which use a combination of flash memory and spinning disk, Fujitsu Ltd. has chosen not to develop a product for market. Joel Hagberg, Fujitsu's vice president of business development, said his company does not plan to launch any solid-state disk-drive products over the next two years because the value proposition of the technology is not compelling enough and won't be until technology breakthroughs change solid-state disk's performance and reliability.
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
- Google won't block pornography on Blogger after all in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- WinPatrol 33.1.2015 in Front Page News
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- how window phone 10 Technical Preview on nokia 830? in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.