While most major disk-drive manufacturers have developed or are already selling solid-state disk drives or hybrid drives, which use a combination of flash memory and spinning disk, Fujitsu Ltd. has chosen not to develop a product for market. Joel Hagberg, Fujitsu's vice president of business development, said his company does not plan to launch any solid-state disk-drive products over the next two years because the value proposition of the technology is not compelling enough and won't be until technology breakthroughs change solid-state disk's performance and reliability.
- Lost the GWX icon when i powered my computer on today in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 license mess in microsoft windows discussion support
- Any issues getting Windows server to run 10Gbe at full bandwidth? in hardware hangout
- Surface 3 or iPad Air 2 in tablet media devices smartphones discussion
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Start Menu Search Bar & Store Shortcut, how? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Is Windows 10 ready for my Surface 3 Pro? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Disable Windows Defender in microsoft insider windows office previews
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.