While most major disk-drive manufacturers have developed or are already selling solid-state disk drives or hybrid drives, which use a combination of flash memory and spinning disk, Fujitsu Ltd. has chosen not to develop a product for market. Joel Hagberg, Fujitsu's vice president of business development, said his company does not plan to launch any solid-state disk-drive products over the next two years because the value proposition of the technology is not compelling enough and won't be until technology breakthroughs change solid-state disk's performance and reliability.
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Mohammed Cartoon Contest: Protested in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- General Boxing Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.