Tenebrae is a modification of the Quake source that adds stencil shadows and per pixel lights to Quake 1. Stencil shadows allow for realistic shadow effects on every object in the game world. Per pixel lighting allows you to have fine surface details correctly lit. These are essentially the same algorithms as used by the new Doom game.
- Comment Sorting in Site & Forum Issues
- [iOS] Chess Professional Free in Mobile Gaming
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- US official: Military has been asked to send more troops to Iraq in Domestic Politics
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Quote box font increased in Site Announcements
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.