GURU3D.com is glad to announce the release of GeForce Tweak Utility version 3.1.2 Final build 3.2t16! Geforce Tweak Utility allows you to make modifications to the registry settings of your GeForce. All registry modifications are fully functional. With this tool you will be able to take control over the possibilities of the NVidia Detonator drivers --> You can tweak your videocard to its max!
Dozens of changes have been made compared to the previous final version, here are few of them:
- added support for negative D3D LevelOfDetail values
- Enhanced Anisotropic4tap setting
- added a lot of "quickhelp" / tooltip information (The text that appears in the statusbar when you move the mouse over a setting)
- added DirectX Texture Format settings
- renamed ZCullEnable setting to "Enable Z-Occlusion-Culling"
- bugfixed VSYNC setting with 23.11 driver
- Disabled Level 4 & 8 Anisotropy (32 and 64 tap) on all cards below GF3
- fixed wrong LODBiasAdjust algorithm
Download: GeForce Tweak Utility v3.1.2
Screenshot: >> Click Here <<
News source: GURU3D.com