Cream just wont let me sleep.
"A South African teenager has suffered second-degree burns on her hands and thighs after the laptop she was working on exploded.
The girl, Nikita Sooklal, 15, had only been on the machine for five minutes when it blew up.
Her mother, Nelistra, told The Mercury newspaper: "It was a huge bang. I heard it while I was on the second floor. I ran down when I heard Nikita screaming. Her top was burning and the skin around her hands was hanging loose, clearly burned."
The fire also damaged the family's dining room.
The laptop is reported to have been a Dell Inspiron."
News source: Silicon.com