As the end of 2013 fast approaches, we’ve been looking back at another incredible year here at Neowin. We’ve worked hard to bring you the best news, reviews and a few laughs here and there, but our hard work is nothing without an amazing community to enjoy our efforts.
You guys are awesome, and we want to say a great big thank you for making this year one of our best! And to show our appreciation, we’re going to be giving away some pretty cool stuff in the run up to Christmas, starting today.
Our first giveaway is a great one to get the ball rolling. Our friends at Adobe have provided us with a 12-month subscription to Creative Cloud, featuring full versions of some of the best creative tools and services in the world!
With a retail value of almost $600 USD (priced at €737 EUR in Europe, $600 AUD in Australia and £562 GBP in the UK), the winner will enjoy a year’s unlimited use of full desktop versions of:
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- InDesign CC
- Dreamweaver CC
- After Effects CC
- Premiere Pro CC
- Acrobat XI Pro
…and so much more, as well as Edge Tools & Services for web designers and developers. And if that’s not enough, 20GB of online storage is included, along with plenty of other stuff too. You can find more information about Creative Cloud on Adobe.com.
There are lots of different ways to enter – and many ways to gain extra entries too. We’re using Rafflecopter to help us track the entries and randomly select the winner. If you're not a fan of social media, we understand - and you can still enter without doing anything on Twitter or Facebook - but our social network engagement is a big part of what helps us to grow (and to bring you more cool giveaways!), so we hope you understand why we're encouraging you to use these options... and enticing you to do so with extra entries in the contest!
Please be sure to read all of the instructions carefully to ensure that you’re entered successfully. To enter, you can choose one, or more, of the following options:
- Submit a comment below telling us what you would do with an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. (This is worth one entry.)
- Follow me (@gcaweir) on Twitter. Make sure you enter your Twitter username so we know who you are. (This is worth one entry.)
- Follow @NeowinFeed on Twitter. Make sure you enter your Twitter username so we know who you are. (This is worth two entries.)
- ‘Like’ Neowin on Facebook. (This is worth two entries.)
- Tweet about the giveaway. Now, this may be a little bit confusing so please follow the instructions carefully. You have to select the option below, and then click the ‘Tweet’ button that appears. That will bring up a string that you can tweet (it should read “I just entered to win an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription with @NeowinFeed - check out Neowin.net and enter too!” followed by a link to this page). Tweet that, then follow the steps shown to get the link to your tweet for confirmation. (This is worth three entries, but can only be done once per day.)
If you're a paid member of Neowin, we'll also give you one extra free entry in the draw. Yay!
The contest runs until midnight (GMT) on Thursday December 12, 2013.
Remember to keep on the lookout for more giveaways on Neowin and via Twitter @NeowinFeed over the next couple of weeks. For now, good luck to you all!
UPDATE: Congratulations to Neowin member SuperKid, aka Matty Southall, for winning the contest! We hope he puts the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription to great use!
Thanks so much to everyone who took part - and don't forget, we have more giveaways coming up before Christmas, so stay tuned to @NeowinFeed!