If you read our review of the Fitbug Orb and thought to yourself, "I'd like to buy one of those, but I just can't afford it," then you're in luck: We've teamed up with Fitbug to offer one lucky reader their very own Fitbug Orb!
How can you win this health-conscious prize? It's easy. We’re using Rafflecopter to help us track the entries and to randomly select the winner. If you’re not a fan of social media, we understand – and you can still enter without doing anything on Facebook or Twitter – but our social media engagement is a big part of what helps us grow (and to bring you more cool giveaways!), so we hope you understand why we’re encouraging you to use these options… and enticing you to do so with extra entries in the contest!
Please be sure to read all of the instructions carefully to ensure that you’re entered successfully. To enter you can choose one or more of the following options:
- Submit a comment below telling us your best New Year's resolution story (This is worth one entry and can be done once per day.)
- Follow @NeowinFeed on Twitter. Make sure you enter your Twitter username so we know who you are. (This is worth two entries.)
- ‘Like’ Neowin on Facebook. (This is worth two entries.)
- Tweet about the giveaway. Now, this may be a little confusing, so please follow the instructions carefully. You have to select the option below, and then click the ‘Tweet’ button that appears. That will bring up a string that you can tweet (it should read “@NeowinFeed is giving away a Fitbug Orb! #neogiveaway”, followed by a link to this page). Tweet that, then follow the steps to get the link to your tweet for confirmation. (This is worth three entries, and can be done once per day.)
- If you’re a paid Neowin member, we’ll also give you one extra free entry in the draw by entering your username into the raffle, so membership has its benefits!
The contest runs until midnight (ET) on Tuesday, January 21st, 2014. Good luck!
Update: Congrats to Jordan Hicks for winning the Fitbug Orb competition! Thanks to everyone who entered, and thank you for reading Neowin!