It’s another giveaway here at Neowin. Yay! It turns out that a PR mix-up has left me with two copies of Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary. So I’m giving away my second copy because to be honest, one copy is enough for me.
Unfortunately it’s only the disc, so whatever comes in the case, and the case itself, you won’t be getting. On the plus side it’s still a free game for one lucky reader here. It is an Xbox 360 game (obviously) and it’s a PAL game disc, however from what I gather it’s region free so whatever region console you have it shouldn’t matter.
If you haven’t read our review of Halo CE: Anniversary, read it here; we rated it quite well too.
How to Enter
- Register an account here at Neowin (if you haven’t already)
- Post a comment below saying that you want my extra copy of the game, or something like that
- Either like this post, tweet it or +1 it. Include proof that you have done so in your comment, because tracking this can be difficult.
- If you are tweeting the article, please include the hashtag #neowinhalo
Selecting a winner
- Anyone in the world of any age is eligible, as long as you have a postal address.
- The winner will recieve one (1) disc-only copy of Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary for Xbox 360
- The winner will be selected randomly on Tuesday 22nd November 2011 @ 10:00 AM GMT
- I’ll notify you via a PM in the forums if you have won, and I’ll also post the winner’s username here.
- If you do end up winning, and you do not respond to my PM within 24 hours, I’ll redraw and someone else will end up with my second copy of Halo CE: Anniversary.
Good luck everyone!
It's all over! Winner announced.
Congratulations to lothodon who is the random winner of the copy of Halo CE: Anniversary. I hope you enjoy your copy of the game, and thanks to everyone for participating. In the unlikely event that he doesn't reply within 24 hours, I'll redraw.