MP3 Toolkit is a powerful Windows application designed for the users who want to handle audio files easier. Besides standard MP3 format, MP3 Toolkit supports most of popular audio & video formats like WMA, WMV, MP4, WAV, OGG, FLV, MOV, M4P, M4A and more, also supports high quality audio like FLAC and APE.
MP3 Toolkit key features:
- MP3 Converter - convert audio files between different formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, etc. Extract the audio streams from popular video formats.
- CD to MP3 Ripper - Rip audio files from CD to various audio formats such as MP3, WMA, APE or WAV.
- MP3 Tag Editor - Easily edit MP3 tag information one by one or in batch.
- MP3 Merger - Merge and combine several MP3, OGG, WAV and FLAC audio files to a single audio file.
- MP3 Cutter - Remove unnecessary parts from a song, video or movie to make a new piece of music as ringtones.
- MP3 Recorder - It allows users to record any sound from a microphone to MP3 format.