Here's the first gorgeous shot of an Google Android prototype in the wild. It looks HTC-ish in build, similar to the grainy versions we've seen in the official videos and the renderings in the SDK emulator. Our source, a Giz reader, had some feedback to add to the prototype, which he used for a day: Even in early form, it's light and fast, much faster than the desktop emulator at times. And as a longtime programmer, he thinks it's a lot more put together than Window Mobile 5 on the back side of things. It's a prototype, so things will obviously change, but these are all great signs. I just pray that hardware by other makers is a lot more adventurous. In my mind, those HTC designs remind me a little too much of WM and will for a long time.
- What Is The 'The Diagnostic Tracking Service'? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Ubuntu 15.10 named. The code name is: in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo) hires Mike Caviezel (Forza audio lead) in Sony Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Weapons? What do you own? in The Hobby Corner
- EC outlines plans to illegalise geo-blocking, enforce EU digital price parity in Gamers' Hangout
- Oculus Rift launch set for Q1 2016, pre-orders begin later this year in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.