Here's the first gorgeous shot of an Google Android prototype in the wild. It looks HTC-ish in build, similar to the grainy versions we've seen in the official videos and the renderings in the SDK emulator. Our source, a Giz reader, had some feedback to add to the prototype, which he used for a day: Even in early form, it's light and fast, much faster than the desktop emulator at times. And as a longtime programmer, he thinks it's a lot more put together than Window Mobile 5 on the back side of things. It's a prototype, so things will obviously change, but these are all great signs. I just pray that hardware by other makers is a lot more adventurous. In my mind, those HTC designs remind me a little too much of WM and will for a long time.
- Having a hard time deciding between Nexus 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in Android
- Halifax boy, 3, gets first parking ticket in Real World News
- Podcast Unlocked 201: Xbox Bosses (Past and Present) Share Stories, Secrets in Microsoft Console
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- My car's stolen first time in Milestones and Achievements
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 6) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.