Here's the first gorgeous shot of an Google Android prototype in the wild. It looks HTC-ish in build, similar to the grainy versions we've seen in the official videos and the renderings in the SDK emulator. Our source, a Giz reader, had some feedback to add to the prototype, which he used for a day: Even in early form, it's light and fast, much faster than the desktop emulator at times. And as a longtime programmer, he thinks it's a lot more put together than Window Mobile 5 on the back side of things. It's a prototype, so things will obviously change, but these are all great signs. I just pray that hardware by other makers is a lot more adventurous. In my mind, those HTC designs remind me a little too much of WM and will for a long time.
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.