Here's the first gorgeous shot of an Google Android prototype in the wild. It looks HTC-ish in build, similar to the grainy versions we've seen in the official videos and the renderings in the SDK emulator. Our source, a Giz reader, had some feedback to add to the prototype, which he used for a day: Even in early form, it's light and fast, much faster than the desktop emulator at times. And as a longtime programmer, he thinks it's a lot more put together than Window Mobile 5 on the back side of things. It's a prototype, so things will obviously change, but these are all great signs. I just pray that hardware by other makers is a lot more adventurous. In my mind, those HTC designs remind me a little too much of WM and will for a long time.
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Can't install Windows 8.1 on slow connection in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Solar system is inside bubble ? in Science Discussion & News
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.