Here's the first gorgeous shot of an Google Android prototype in the wild. It looks HTC-ish in build, similar to the grainy versions we've seen in the official videos and the renderings in the SDK emulator. Our source, a Giz reader, had some feedback to add to the prototype, which he used for a day: Even in early form, it's light and fast, much faster than the desktop emulator at times. And as a longtime programmer, he thinks it's a lot more put together than Window Mobile 5 on the back side of things. It's a prototype, so things will obviously change, but these are all great signs. I just pray that hardware by other makers is a lot more adventurous. In my mind, those HTC designs remind me a little too much of WM and will for a long time.
- Florida Officer Under Fire For Dragging Mentally Ill Woman By Her Ankles in Real World News
- Trying to Open from Downloads folder crashes browsers in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- onOne Perfect Effects 8 is free right now in Software Discussion & Support
- Screw thin smartphones... here's my take on the perfect smartphone in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- The Order 1886 has gone gold in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.