Here's the first gorgeous shot of an Google Android prototype in the wild. It looks HTC-ish in build, similar to the grainy versions we've seen in the official videos and the renderings in the SDK emulator. Our source, a Giz reader, had some feedback to add to the prototype, which he used for a day: Even in early form, it's light and fast, much faster than the desktop emulator at times. And as a longtime programmer, he thinks it's a lot more put together than Window Mobile 5 on the back side of things. It's a prototype, so things will obviously change, but these are all great signs. I just pray that hardware by other makers is a lot more adventurous. In my mind, those HTC designs remind me a little too much of WM and will for a long time.
- Livestreamer accidentally burns down house in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- О&O ShutUp10 v1.1.1347 in Front Page News
- Linksys EA6900 random throttling in Internet Network Security
- Does the iPhone 6s produce better video than a professional Nikon DSLR? in Front Page News
- Windows RDC Issues with Network in Internet Network Security
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- Neowin App Has Stopped Displaying The Latest News in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.