Here's the first gorgeous shot of an Google Android prototype in the wild. It looks HTC-ish in build, similar to the grainy versions we've seen in the official videos and the renderings in the SDK emulator. Our source, a Giz reader, had some feedback to add to the prototype, which he used for a day: Even in early form, it's light and fast, much faster than the desktop emulator at times. And as a longtime programmer, he thinks it's a lot more put together than Window Mobile 5 on the back side of things. It's a prototype, so things will obviously change, but these are all great signs. I just pray that hardware by other makers is a lot more adventurous. In my mind, those HTC designs remind me a little too much of WM and will for a long time.
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Xiaomi announces the Redmi 2A, a low-cost version of the Redmi 2 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Geek Uninstaller 126.96.36.199 in Front Page News
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.