Back in September, Google launched “Google Checkout for Non-Profits”, a service which allowed Google Checkout users to securely donate online to their favourite U.S. non-profit organizations. These organizations do not have to pay a dime to receive the online donations and all of the donors’ money reaches the charity. Now, Google has launched a holiday page to ease the process for those in the spirit of giving. The service even allows donations to be charged to credit or debit cards for free until 2009. Once you are signed up, all you need to remember is your Google login and you’re good to give.
- screen recording software in Android
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bro Deep Packet Inspection in Internet, Network & Security
- Send Fart in a Jar, only $10 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Twitter's Periscope is now available for Android in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.