Back in September, Google launched “Google Checkout for Non-Profits”, a service which allowed Google Checkout users to securely donate online to their favourite U.S. non-profit organizations. These organizations do not have to pay a dime to receive the online donations and all of the donors’ money reaches the charity. Now, Google has launched a holiday page to ease the process for those in the spirit of giving. The service even allows donations to be charged to credit or debit cards for free until 2009. Once you are signed up, all you need to remember is your Google login and you’re good to give.
- Save your Windows 10 creation tools and .iso's in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Xiaomi retakes the smartphone vendor crown from Apple in China in Front Page News
- GNU / Linux August 2015 Desktops in Linux Unix Discussion Support
- Notepad++ 6.8.1 in Front Page News
- Unique Flight Announcement in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Sony unveils the imaging focused Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia M5 in Front Page News
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in Real World News
- Was the Win 8 font rendering issue fixed on Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.