Back in September, Google launched “Google Checkout for Non-Profits”, a service which allowed Google Checkout users to securely donate online to their favourite U.S. non-profit organizations. These organizations do not have to pay a dime to receive the online donations and all of the donors’ money reaches the charity. Now, Google has launched a holiday page to ease the process for those in the spirit of giving. The service even allows donations to be charged to credit or debit cards for free until 2009. Once you are signed up, all you need to remember is your Google login and you’re good to give.
- NAS not visible in File Explorer (Windows10 TP) in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Bristol Palin: I'm pregnant (again) in Real World Issues
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- GNU / Linux June 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Fox News must be stopped in Domestic Politics
- Windows Insider Survey in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.