Back in September, Google launched “Google Checkout for Non-Profits”, a service which allowed Google Checkout users to securely donate online to their favourite U.S. non-profit organizations. These organizations do not have to pay a dime to receive the online donations and all of the donors’ money reaches the charity. Now, Google has launched a holiday page to ease the process for those in the spirit of giving. The service even allows donations to be charged to credit or debit cards for free until 2009. Once you are signed up, all you need to remember is your Google login and you’re good to give.
- Computer Business From Home in General Discussion
- Should I start again with Windows 10 Upgrade? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Our review of the PiPO X7: The $128 quad-core Windows 8.1 mini PC in Front Page News
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- More than 30 optional updates will hit Windows today in unscheduled release in Front Page News
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- YouTube will stop working on older devices this May in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.