Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Anyone using Waterfox? in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- PAX Prime 2014 News & Discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Mobile Device Desktops in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Ultimate Icon Converter : Create and convert .ICO files very easily in Software created by our members
- Play Dishonored for free until Sunday in Computer Gaming
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.