Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Xbox head confirms 'parity clause' on Xbox One is dead in front page news
- International Space Station (Updates) in science discussion news
- Creator of original Windows 95 Start menu unimpressed by Windows 10 version in front page news
- Microsoft reportedly validating Windows 10 Pro licenses bought for $2 due to Store bug in front page news
- Mozilla cries foul on changes to Windows 10's default browser settings in front page news
- CPU Heatsink Question in hardware hangout
- You'll soon be able to summon Microsoft's digital assistant with the $23 'Cortana Button' in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.