Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Hi, everyone here! in Introduce Yourself
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Anyone Know A Good Kindle To PDF Converter Program? in Software Discussion & Support
- how do you backup your ipod music? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- P.T. on the PS4 was an interactive teaser for the new Silent Hill made by Kojima and Del Toro in Gamers' Hangout
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.