Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 'Jessie' released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Rollback 10061 to 10049 (can't access settings) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 Issues in Hardware Hangout
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.