Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Xbox One TV tuner now available in US & Canada in Microsoft Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Formula E Championship 2014-15 Season in The Sporting Arena
- Happy Birthday To Daniel F. in Site Announcements
- Russian Proton-M launch: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Man holds suspected carjacker at gunpoint until police arrive in Real World News
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.