Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Violent confrontation between 2 teen girls, police officer caught on video in Real World News
- Dell NVIDIA GeForce 845M 2GB in Hardware Hangout
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Low power & high efficiency PSU in Hardware Hangout
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.