Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps in Real World News
- "Surface 3" will have Intel Atom Cherry Trail and 4G LTE in Back Page News
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- My New Turtle Bank! Isn't he cute!? in General Discussion
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- aftermarket accessories for accord v6 in The Neobahn
- The 10 Biggest OMG Moments on PlayStation in Sony Console
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.