Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Twitter on Windows Phone drops character limit for Direct Messages in Front Page News
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- Amazon expands 'Dash Button' program and offers $5 credit for Prime members in Front Page News
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid toy now available in Front Page News
- JBL's 'Pulse 2' is a water-resistant portable speaker with 100 LED light show in Front Page News
- Pipo's 'X9' is one of the most unique Windows 10 hybrid tablet PCs to date in Front Page News
- USB Drive Performance in Microsoft Console Xbox
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.