Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- Xbox Games with Gold: April 2015 in Microsoft Console
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in Nintendo Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Xbox One Bundle price drops by nearly £140 over the course of a year in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.