Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Suggest HIPAA Compliant Hosting ? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Bit coin Mining, good or bad? in The Neobahn
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.