Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- Hackintosh Help in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- RAM bad? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.