Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Microsoft Continues Android patent attacks in Back Page News
- Windows 10 is now running on 110 million devices in Front Page News
- More high quality images leak of the Lumia 950 and 950 XL hours ahead of reveal in Front Page News
- Matthew Garrett Forks the Linux Kernel in Back Page News
- [Arch] Loud pop on startup in Linux Unix Support
- Surface Pro 3 Type Cover backlight not working. in Microsoft Windows Support
- Chuck E. Cheese to add beer & wine to win over parents in Real World News
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.