Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Windows 10 LTSB "gay rights" in General Discussion
- I got RAT'ed, i reinstalled my computers OS, but when i was infected, i had my phone plugged to it and i put some files in my phone and i need to recover them in Internet Network Security
- Pirate escapes $373,000 fine with a court-ordered 200k YouTube views, documenting his antics in Front Page News
- Should I upgrade my i5-3570K to an i7-3770K? in Hardware Hangout
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- Black gunman 'targets white women,' media silent - Not a peep from news agencies quick to report white-on-black shootings in Domestic Politics
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.