Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Kraft Foods to merge with ketchup maker Heinz in Real World News
- Supreme Court Rules All States Must License And Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Need new monitor power adapter/cable in Hardware Hangout
- I need help enabling VT on my laptop- Samyak Veera in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.