Google Desktop for Mac has been updated adding support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, among many other changes. In addition to Leopard support, Google Desktop also now allows indexing of drives where Spotlight has been disabled; Desktop no longer tries to index PGP disks; Time Machine won't back up Desktop indexes, nor will Desktop search Time Machine backups; and Desktop preferences pane now supports keyword searching in System Preferences for various settings.
- Norton AntiVirus 2015 v188.8.131.52 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- opinion on an ssd... in Hardware Hangout
- This "Forced Updates for Windows 10 Home" thing has to stop! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Clear Remote Desktop Connection History in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Outlook 2013 and HTML signatures in Software Discussion & Support
- Android sales pick up in the US, while Apple still going strong in Europe in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.