Google Earth is a free-of-charge, downloadable virtual globe program. Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
- Fly to your house. Just type in an address, press Search, and you'll zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites.
- 7 new languages: Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Portuguese and Russian
- "View in Google Maps" button
- Startup Tips
- Home view for virtually all countries
- Google Earth Plus deactivation (move your account from one computer to another)
- Vista support (limited user accounts require admin approval)
- MSI Installer for site wide install
- 3D Connexion support for Mac
- Wide lines in DirectX
- Crash reporting for Mac to Google improve the product
- OS X 10.3.9 is no longer supported. 10.4.0 is now the minimum for Macs
- Numerous translation improvements
- Improved support for display of complex characters (e.g. Arabic)
- Vista no longer hangs when saving a movie to disk
- Switch to DirectX on many ATI cards to improve compatibility
- "Save PDF As Postscript" now works correctly on the Mac
- Eliminated bad layouts on large screen sizes
- Smooth navigation of paths with altitude (still flies along ground)
- Movie maker on Mac no longer crashes or hangs when making very large movies
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page