Google has launched a new website for Google I/O 2014. The annual developer focused event, which takes place from June 25 - 26th, will be held at Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Google I/O features:
- Hands-on Coding - Build, test, and deploy a new app with the help of Googlers.
- Sandbox - Explore and play with interactive experiences built with Google technologies.
- Office Hours - Get one-on-one feedback from engineers, developers and marketers.
- Keynote - Find out about the latest product and platform innovations at Google.
- Sessions - Learn from industry leaders as they share new technologies, major successes and epic failures.
This year's Google I/O registrations process will differ from previous years in that it will not be on a first come, first serve basis. Instead, registration will open on April 8th and will remain open until April 10th.
This will allow potential attendees three days to register for the event. Once registration closes, Google will than select attendees at random and email confirmations to those selected. For those who won't have the opportunity to attend the event, you will have the ability to watch the live stream of the keynote and sessions or attend a I/O Extended event in your local area. These event details will be revealed at a later date closer to Google I/O.
Source: Google Dev Blog | Image via Google