GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- BETA SOFTWARE - please test and post feedback in the forums
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
- Fixed shader count on RV670
- Fixed Shader Model info on some ATI cards
- Some ATI cards no longer report memory type DDRX
- Added basic i815G info
- Fixed G71 / G70 AGP misspelling
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page