Rockstar has released a patch for the well known PC game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. These patches prevent and remove the "Hot Coffee" modification. The "Hot Coffee" scenes were not intended to be part of the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas experience. If your copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC has been altered by the unauthorized "Hot Coffee" download circulating on the Internet, or if you wish to prevent your version from being so altered, download and install the patch for your version of the game.
- Added support for 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions (may also do 1080p, not sure)
- Version Number displayed on game title screen
- Issue fixed on machines where the OS has been updated (one OS installed over top of another) and has 2 registry keys that point to the users "My Documents" folder (we incorrectly used to assume the Win2000 folder, now correctly uses the last installed OS
- Crash when entering advanced display options with only 32 meg of video ram (32 meg of video ram is not supported and will only allow use of 640*480 in 16 and 32 bit
- Crash when entering advanced display options on a dual monitor machine after
- Destroyed cars now are correct colour
News source: BetaNews