A media rights group has identified a third dissident that the Chinese government arrested based on information seemingly supplied by a Yahoo subsidiary. On Wednesday, Reporters Without Borders announced that it has obtained a copy of the verdict against cyber-dissident Jiang Lijun, sentenced in November 2003 to four years in prison for his online pro-democracy articles. The verdict notes that Jiang's e-mail account, provided to Chinese authorities by Yahoo Holdings (Hong Kong), was part of the evidence used to try him for the crime of subversion.
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- 100049.... any point...? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Amazon Dash : Getting low? Push the button : it's on it's way in Back Page News
- Want to try out Cortana's new website feature in Spartan? Here's a site that works in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.