Hadouken is a lightweight BitTorrent client for Windows written in C# and designed to run as a Windows Service. It has plugin support and is managed completely through a web UI. It is managed through a web interface which is based on the excellent uTorrent Web UI. Designed for power users, Hadouken has native plugin support and can be customized to do almost anything from sending emails on various events to unpacking files, move them around, mount images, poll RSS feeds etc.
- Self-hosted web management interface.
- Extremely powerful plugin API.
- HTTP API for remote management.
- Comes bundled with a bunch of useful plugins.
- Hadouken now uses an existing package manager, NuGet, for managing plugin packages. Since NuGet does a lot of the heavy lifting when installing/upgrading/uninstalling plugins, I can spend more time doing things for Hadouken rather than managing the package manager.
- Much like Google Chrome, Hadouken now runs each plugin in its own process. The advantages of this is that a crashing plugin can no longer bring down Hadouken. This means better uptime and stability.
- The web UI has seen a rewrite. It is now based on AngularJS and behaves alot like before. The rewrite will make it easier to write new features and make the UI behave more naturally.
- There are many more changes under the hood, but these three are the major new features.