Valve have to re-take their pictures for certain areas of land used in Half-Life 2. This is because their original photos are too low resolution to take advantage of the triple core processor and graphics card. Although Half-Life 2 came out in 2004, it still has decent graphics to this date. But Valve want to up the anty and produce a breathtaking new experience for 360 owners. They have released a clip of gameplay from the new game for the 360.
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Chrome most popular, Firefox least in Back Page News
- PlayStation Vue Limited Launch in Sony Console
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Budman and IT security experts, please come in man... in Internet, Network & Security
- The Ultimate Gear Poll - 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.