Valve have to re-take their pictures for certain areas of land used in Half-Life 2. This is because their original photos are too low resolution to take advantage of the triple core processor and graphics card. Although Half-Life 2 came out in 2004, it still has decent graphics to this date. But Valve want to up the anty and produce a breathtaking new experience for 360 owners. They have released a clip of gameplay from the new game for the 360.
- Resident Evil remaster screen comparisons in Gamers' Hangout
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Madden NFL 15 won't be playable early unless you pay for EA Access in Microsoft Console
- [UK] Is this a fair amount of annual leave? in General Discussion
- Fury unleashed at CEO after video shows him kicking pal's puppy in Real World News
- RSS for software updates not working in Site & Forum Issues
- Quantum imaging with undetected light in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.