Valve have to re-take their pictures for certain areas of land used in Half-Life 2. This is because their original photos are too low resolution to take advantage of the triple core processor and graphics card. Although Half-Life 2 came out in 2004, it still has decent graphics to this date. But Valve want to up the anty and produce a breathtaking new experience for 360 owners. They have released a clip of gameplay from the new game for the 360.
- Apple pushing music labels to kill free Spotify streaming ahead of Beats relaunch in Back Page News
- Save 65% off this Nexus 5 and 1 year Unlimited Talk-and-Text from FreedomPop bundle in Front Page News
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 10 10074 not detecting dual monitor setup (NVidia) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Three minor updates to Windows 10 in build 10074 in Front Page News
- Apple 'test' iPad stolen from a Cupertino home in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- neowin deals not following email settings in Site & Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.