Valve have to re-take their pictures for certain areas of land used in Half-Life 2. This is because their original photos are too low resolution to take advantage of the triple core processor and graphics card. Although Half-Life 2 came out in 2004, it still has decent graphics to this date. But Valve want to up the anty and produce a breathtaking new experience for 360 owners. They have released a clip of gameplay from the new game for the 360.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- Sleeper ransomware "Locker" rises from the dead, infects hundreds of PCs in Front Page News
- Xbox Games with Gold: June 2015 in Microsoft Console
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Humans’ staggering effect on Earth in Real World Issues
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.