Halite is a open-source BitTorrent client and is based on the excellent libtorrent library from Rasterbar Software. What makes Halite stand out is its remote control interface allowing you to monitor and control the program from a mobile phone. Hailte is written in unicode so it will only run on Win2k or higher.
* Multiple downloads.
* Displays more detailed information for the selected torrent.
* Connection limits both global and per-torrent.
* Transfer rate limits again global and per-torrent.
* Trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol).
* IP filtering with eMule ipfilter.dat import.
* Minimize to tray with transfer rate summary.
* Association with ".torrent" files.
* Option to limit the number of instances to one.
* Estimated time remaining indicator.
* Full Unicode support through UTF-8 and native Windows wide-char strings.
* Login support where tracker requires it.
* Ability to edit trackers specified in the torrent.
* Low in resource usage
- Full Unicode support!
- Rewitten XML fileformat with greatly improved robustness.
- New tabbed interface makes better use of screen real estate.
- Ability to edit Trackers and set login details.
- Comprehensive logging for diagnosing problems.
- Windows 2000 and Server 2003 supported fully.
- Updated to recent versions of Boost and libtorrent.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Switched to MSVC 2005 compiler (8.0) for improved reliability though at the cost of slightly bigger executables. - from v 0.2.7 to 0.2.8:
- IP filtering support eMule style ipfilter.dat files.
- DHT support, thought it is turned off by default.
- Can select alternate save directory for torrents.
- New icon!
Download: Halite 0.2.9 freeware
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Halite Home Page