HDDExpert | Check your drive's health & performance
HDDExpert gives you a crystal-clear vision of your Hard Drive (HDD or SSD) health and performance and translates S.M.A.R.T. attributes into readable indication. It then recommends maintenance (fans upgrade, spare purchase, backups and more) depending on the amount of failures detected on your hard drives.
- Clear S.M.A.R.T. attribute decoding
- S.M.A.R.T. attribute classification : failures, health, performance, temperatures,..
- Maintenance recommendations : Fans upgrade, Spare purchase, backups... depending on failures
- User-friendly interface
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0002166: [New Feature] Get HDD specs button (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002167: [New Feature] hyperlink to manufacturer's web site (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002298: [Refactoring] STxxxxx with no manufacturer detected shall use "Seagate" (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002299: [Refactoring] OCZ specific processing for model/SN (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002303: [Refactoring] Change the word appearance to appearing (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002302: [Bug] Useless 'K' (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.