Flagship Studios and Electronic Arts have announced the launch of Hellgate: The Stonehenge Chronicles, the first installment of the ongoing Hellgate Chronicles. Hellgate: The Stonehenge contains four unique dungeons (one for each caste of enemy – Beast, Necro, Spectral and Demon), three mini-raid areas, improvements to game UI, a large number of skill balance changes, a PvP dueling arena and more. The Stonehenge Chronicles patch is now available for download.
- Thunderbird 31.1.0 in Front Page News
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- S.M.A.R.T. Fail in Hardware Hangout
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.