A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- Post Hardcore recomendations in Wall of Sound
- Computer Business From Home in General Discussion
- I LOL'd in General Discussion
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- Will it blend? - Apple Watch in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.