A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- How do i upgrade from build 10159 to 10162? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- MyTube app in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google dev apologizes after Photos app tags black people as “gorillas” in Back Page News
- Removing Facebook features in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Here's Why I hate Samsung! in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.