A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- I made the mistake of deploying Onedrive For Buisness in Software Discussion & Support
- Take a look at your Google Dashboard Location History. in General Discussion
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- Lumia 520 won't update to Windows 10 preview! in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.