A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2015 in Sony Console
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- SpaceX Raptor: engines for super-rockets (thread 2) in Science Discussion & News
- Super SSD tech: Fancy a bonkers 8TB all-flash PC? in Back Page News
- Battery Capacity question in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.