A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in Domestic Politics
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 on a USB flash drive? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- VB 2013 saving settings to INI file in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.