A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Puppy porta-potties are now a thing in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- PocketCPP: A Portable Compiler in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Windows 10 preview build 10158 brings fixes for Surface 3 and Surface Pro 3 in Front Page News
- Server 2008 R2 Domain workstation keeps getting logged out of 1 website (Session expires) in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.