A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Serbs urged not to throw grenades in garbage cans in Real World News
- PHP - GetDirectories in Web Design / Programming
- The question of life and gods answered in It's a Conspiracy!
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.