A day after rival Seagate Technology announced plans to ship a 1-Tbyte hard drive in the first half of this year, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies said it would release its first 1-Tbyte drive within three months. Hitachi said Friday that at next week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it will demonstrate the 1-Tbyte Deskstar 7K1000 drive, slated to ship in the first quarter and carry a street price of $399. Hitachi also said it would ship a CinemaStar version of the drive that's optimized for digital video recorder (DVR) applications.
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Ultimate Icon Converter : Create and convert .ICO files very easily in Software created by our members
- Play Dishonored for free until Sunday in Computer Gaming
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in Computer Gaming
- never go full retard! in General Discussion
- Pay to beta test in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net PC Gamer IDs in Computer Gaming
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.