Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. Hitman Pro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Hitman Pro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
What's new in this version:
- ADDED: Detection for compromised Start Page en Search Engines in Google Chrome
- ADDED: Initial support for HitmanPro.Alert 3 integration
- FIXED: Application termination during Remnant scan
- FIXED: Scan stuck at 99% classification caused by a malformed Firefox prefs.js
- IMPROVED: Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP) scanner for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
- IMPROVED: Google Chrome now automatically closes gracefully when deleting cookies
- IMPROVED: Removal of malware hijacking web browser shortcuts
- IMPROVED: Detection of profile location of Firefox
- IMPROVED: Auto resizing display resolution when screen is smaller than 800x600
- IMPROVED: Windows Task Scheduler 2.0 support
- CHANGED: Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) are now default set to Delete (was previously set to Ignore). This due to overwhelming number of helpdesk questions.
- UPDATED: End User License Agreement 1.2. Conditions for use of the Free License have changed.