HostsMan is a freeware application that lets you manage your Hosts file with ease. No Spyware! No Adware! No Viruses! 100% Freeware! Clean & simple.
HostsMan main features:
- Built-in hosts file updater
- Enable/Disable hosts file
- Built-in hosts editor
- Scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks
- Hosts file backup manager
- Exclusion list and much more...
What's new in this version:
- added: update source manager allows custom hosts file name inside compressed files;
- added: multiple selection in Exclusion List and Update Source Manager;
- changed: Editor now allows file loading to be interrupted;
- changed: improved memory usage;
- changed: removed dependency on gdiplus.dll;
- changed: updated Editor's UI;
- changed: other minor UI tweaks;
- changed: replaced XML parser;
- fixed: file loading locks Editor's window until complete;
- fixed: preview in Backup Manager becomes unreliable when preview generation is interrupted;
- fixed: certain errors were not fixed during hosts file update;
- fixed: fails to load legacy exclusion list files;
- fixed: minor bugs.
HostsMan is fully compatible with Windows XP SP2, Server 2003 SP1, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012.