Thanks Vla for the heads up on the Microsoft based Annapurna 2002 Summit Sweepstakes
Ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a professional mountain climber? Ed Viesturs, America's premier mountaineer, would probably tell you that it takes courage, strength, practice—and lots of gear. While we can't give you the first three, Microsoft can help you with the gear.
Enter the Annapurna 2002 Summit Sweepstakes, and you could win some of the same gear Ed is using to climb Annapurna, a 26,000-foot peak in the Himalayas. Every two weeks during Ed's two-month expedition up Annapurna, we will draw one first-prize winner and announce that winner's name. When the sweepstakes ends on May 30, 2002, we will select one Grand Prize winner.
- You must be 14 years or older enter.
- You can only enter the sweepstakes once per week.
- You can only win once. (Entries from contestants who have already won will be discarded.)
- This sweepstakes is open to U.S. and Canadian (except Quebec) residents only.
- Winners should allow four to six weeks for delivery of prizes.
- For a complete list of rules, visit the Official Rules page.
View: Rules for entering