Thanks Tony White for the heads up. HP has entered into a proposed national class action settlement of claims related to the purchase of the HP DVD 100i. Hewlett-Packard's Proposed Settlement Provides No Relief for DVD100i Purchasers Who Simply Want Their Money Back. Rather, under the proposed settlement, Purchasers of the HP DVD100i can trade in their product for an upgraded HP DVD200i. Thus, purchasers who already bought another DVD drive or simply do not wish to do further business with HP are effectively left without any ability to obtain a simple refund under the proposed settlement.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Microsoft reaffirms "Your email belongs to you, not us" amidst privacy legal battle in Front Page News
- Questions about cold approaching girls.... in General Discussion
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- GOG - losing rights to sell 35 games (and a sale on them) in Computer Gaming
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.