Thanks Tony White for the heads up. HP has entered into a proposed national class action settlement of claims related to the purchase of the HP DVD 100i. Hewlett-Packard's Proposed Settlement Provides No Relief for DVD100i Purchasers Who Simply Want Their Money Back. Rather, under the proposed settlement, Purchasers of the HP DVD100i can trade in their product for an upgraded HP DVD200i. Thus, purchasers who already bought another DVD drive or simply do not wish to do further business with HP are effectively left without any ability to obtain a simple refund under the proposed settlement.
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Google patents creepy dolls that watch and listen to your children in Front Page News
- Batch file to backup usernames from Windows 7 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.