Thanks Tony White for the heads up. HP has entered into a proposed national class action settlement of claims related to the purchase of the HP DVD 100i. Hewlett-Packard's Proposed Settlement Provides No Relief for DVD100i Purchasers Who Simply Want Their Money Back. Rather, under the proposed settlement, Purchasers of the HP DVD100i can trade in their product for an upgraded HP DVD200i. Thus, purchasers who already bought another DVD drive or simply do not wish to do further business with HP are effectively left without any ability to obtain a simple refund under the proposed settlement.
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- I just got a new Lenovo Laptop what bloatware can I remove? in Software Discussion Support
- Windows 10 won't activate in Microsoft Windows Support
- Razer introduces "game-changing" Wildcat controller for Xbox One aimed at eSport players in Front Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- Illinois lottery winners have to wait for payout due to budget impasse in Real World News
- zdgdfb rdtgtdhytghtgh in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.