Thanks Tony White for the heads up. HP has entered into a proposed national class action settlement of claims related to the purchase of the HP DVD 100i. Hewlett-Packard's Proposed Settlement Provides No Relief for DVD100i Purchasers Who Simply Want Their Money Back. Rather, under the proposed settlement, Purchasers of the HP DVD100i can trade in their product for an upgraded HP DVD200i. Thus, purchasers who already bought another DVD drive or simply do not wish to do further business with HP are effectively left without any ability to obtain a simple refund under the proposed settlement.
- Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo) hires Mike Caviezel (Forza audio lead) in Sony Console
- Engravings for Surface Pro 3 (or Surface Pro 4)? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Social Media Dropdown Menu in Site & Forum Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.