Thanks Tony White for the heads up. HP has entered into a proposed national class action settlement of claims related to the purchase of the HP DVD 100i. Hewlett-Packard's Proposed Settlement Provides No Relief for DVD100i Purchasers Who Simply Want Their Money Back. Rather, under the proposed settlement, Purchasers of the HP DVD100i can trade in their product for an upgraded HP DVD200i. Thus, purchasers who already bought another DVD drive or simply do not wish to do further business with HP are effectively left without any ability to obtain a simple refund under the proposed settlement.
- Google dev apologizes after Photos app tags black people as “gorillas” in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 10149 so far? in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Keeping Wii U GamePad at 100% brightness? in Nintendo Console
- Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10163 release notes have leaked in Front Page News
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.