Thanks Tony White for the heads up. HP has entered into a proposed national class action settlement of claims related to the purchase of the HP DVD 100i. Hewlett-Packard's Proposed Settlement Provides No Relief for DVD100i Purchasers Who Simply Want Their Money Back. Rather, under the proposed settlement, Purchasers of the HP DVD100i can trade in their product for an upgraded HP DVD200i. Thus, purchasers who already bought another DVD drive or simply do not wish to do further business with HP are effectively left without any ability to obtain a simple refund under the proposed settlement.
- uTorrent client is stealing your CPU cycles to mine Bitcoins in Back Page News
- Official Opera Weekly Builds Thread in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- need to buy a mouse...now! in Hardware Hangout
- Happy Birthday Denis! in Site Announcements
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- First Home Theatre setup Help in Home Theatre Discussion
- Zombie Army Trilogy in Sony Console
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.