Thanks Tony White for the heads up. HP has entered into a proposed national class action settlement of claims related to the purchase of the HP DVD 100i. Hewlett-Packard's Proposed Settlement Provides No Relief for DVD100i Purchasers Who Simply Want Their Money Back. Rather, under the proposed settlement, Purchasers of the HP DVD100i can trade in their product for an upgraded HP DVD200i. Thus, purchasers who already bought another DVD drive or simply do not wish to do further business with HP are effectively left without any ability to obtain a simple refund under the proposed settlement.
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Missing Minnesota student, 22, seen on video plummeting off bridge into river after night out in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pixar giving away RenderMan CGI software for free in Software Discussion & Support
- Has anyone died from a selfie stick? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.