The HP Technology Forum & Expo ended today, and just before I had to leave for the airport I was able to get in one last interview. I sat down at the table of our friends over at SDRNews.com with HP Senior Vice President and General Manager of HP's StorageWorks division, David Roberson. We talked about the growth of storage markets, and the technologies involved. I also asked David for some insights in regards to the future of storage solutions and technologies. David was very engaging and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to interview him. You can check out the interview in its entirety below.
- Xbox One without WIFI in Microsoft Console
- Microsoft's tackiest Surface Pro 3 commercial is the best one yet in Front Page News
- Renewed my Sub in Site & Forum Issues
- Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon 64-bit -- Video issue nvidia in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- America’s Toughest, Ugliest Warplane Is Going Back Into Battle (IS is in DEEP) in Real World Issues
- Help w/ Flexbox & MSIE Problem in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 8 hater finally upgrading (me) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support