The HP Technology Forum & Expo ended today, and just before I had to leave for the airport I was able to get in one last interview. I sat down at the table of our friends over at SDRNews.com with HP Senior Vice President and General Manager of HP's StorageWorks division, David Roberson. We talked about the growth of storage markets, and the technologies involved. I also asked David for some insights in regards to the future of storage solutions and technologies. David was very engaging and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to interview him. You can check out the interview in its entirety below.
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- Nick H. moved to Supervisor in Site Announcements
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- I'll do anything in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.