The HP Technology Forum & Expo ended today, and just before I had to leave for the airport I was able to get in one last interview. I sat down at the table of our friends over at SDRNews.com with HP Senior Vice President and General Manager of HP's StorageWorks division, David Roberson. We talked about the growth of storage markets, and the technologies involved. I also asked David for some insights in regards to the future of storage solutions and technologies. David was very engaging and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to interview him. You can check out the interview in its entirety below.
- UFO Caught On Camera - 2015 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Android Apps will ONLY run on ARM-based systems in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- We Texans are brave enough to resist Pentagon in Domestic Politics
- anyway to repair corrupt ost files for all users in Software Discussion & Support
- 50 second Black Screen before sign-in in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone know who this quotations is by ? in General Discussion
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.