Just when we thought the Lumia 925 couldn't become any more affordable, HSN has reduced the price to an outstanding $199. Although this is a T-Mobile branded model and locked for use on that carrier, it is possibly the lowest price for this handset that we have seen thus far.
The Nokia Lumia 925 features:
- 4.5-inch AMOLED WXGA display (1280×768)
- 1GB RAM, 16 GB user memory
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon
- PureView 8.7-megapixel with OIS, autofocus, dual LED flash. 2nd camera: HD 1.2MP wide angle
- 129 x 70.6 x 8.5* mm (*volumetric). Weight: 139g
- USB 2.0, BT 3.0, NFC, WLAN a/b/g/n, A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio connector
- 2000 mAh battery
- IHF speaker, 2 microphones, HD voice compliant, 3.5mm AV connector
The Lumia 925 is one of the more interesting Nokia products because it was one of the first to ditch the all plastic exterior. This handset is constructed from a metal chassis, which is combined with an outstanding camera. Last week, there was rumor that Nokia could be releasing a new handset, the Lumia 930 sometime in April. This could explain the recent price drop of the Lumia 925 if a replacement is on the horizon. While it is not certain whether this price cut is permanent, the Lumia 925 is available on the HSN website for $199 without contract and while supplies last.