HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Added option to disable flushing of file buffers during start.
- Added several new Intel CPU models and SSPEC codes.
- Added reporting of SATA HIPM and DIPM.
- Fixed crash on some Windows 8.1 systems.
- Added support of ITE IT8790E.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Gigabyte Z87-OC and Z87X-UD5H.
- Rewritten drive detection method for more flexibility.
- Drive sensors order change on many systems, so a layout order reset and reconfiguration of plugins might be required.
- Added ability to detect current SATA transfer rate for certain controllers.
- Fixed showing of nonsense sensor values on some systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Foxconn H77 series.
- Improved Auto Start via TaskScheduler.
- Added support of Intel 9-Series PCH.