ImgBurn can write most types of CD / DVD images and it supports all the latest writers (including booktype / bitsetting on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, NEC, Plextor, Sony). You can even use ImgBurn to erase / format your rewritable media! ImgBurn will do its very best to burn DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO files, but also calculates the best place for you saving you the trouble. Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface.
- Man pleads guilty to fraud in $1 millon Bugatti crash in The Neobahn
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meat eating in Science Discussion & News
- Buying a router in Internet, Network & Security
- GNU / Linux September 2014 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Quote box font increased in Site Announcements
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.