ImgBurn is a free lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! It supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI, as well as Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set. The software supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 2008 (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- I made the mistake of deploying Onedrive For Buisness in Software Discussion & Support
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Take a look at your Google Dashboard Location History. in General Discussion
- GNU / Linux April 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.