ImgBurn is a free lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! It supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI, as well as Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set. The software supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 2008 (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Im after a font in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- The Windows Phone Store is currently facing some search-related issues in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.