ImgBurn is a free lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! It supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI, as well as Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set. The software supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 2008 (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.
- Does the iPhone 6s produce better video than a professional Nikon DSLR? in Front Page News
- I am in Sydney for 3 days. What to see and do? in General Discussion
- 'Kind, funny and bright' student, 17, hanged himself after being falsely accused of rape and finding it 'difficult to cope with the investigation' in Real World News
- What is your browser of choice for Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows Support
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- Samsung Gear S2 and S2 classic smartwatches available in stores in Front Page News
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Windows Vista promotional images in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.