Infra Recorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
- Create custom data, music and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical compact discs or disc images.
- Create and record disc images.
- Create direct disc copies, on the fly or by using a temporary disc image.
- Erase (blank) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and append more sessions to that kind of discs.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from beeing added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect detailed information about their capabilities.
- Display detailed disc information.
- Read and save audio and data tracks to files (wav. and .iso)
- Scan selected tracks for errors.
- Modern customizable Windows Explorer like interface.
- Drag and drop files from the explorer view of the program and Windows Explorer to the project view.
- Uses different poject view layouts for different type of projects to make the users work easier.
- Features a separate express application designed to guide the user to the most essential tools as quick and easy as possible.
- Fully translatable interfaces for the main application, express application and the shell extension.
- Integrates with explorer and adds new shell context menu options.
- Record saved projects and disc images.
- Open and edit saved projects.
- Highly customizable, can be displayed in a submenu and with or without menu icons.
- The shell extension can be registered with any file extension that the user wants.
Infra Recorder 0.40 Changes:
* Included a Czech translation, thanks to khagaroth!
* Improved DVD-support (official cdrtools has DVD support since version 2.01.01a09).
* Simulation mode now works when recording to DVDs.
* Support for blanking DVD+RW media (currently only with Ricoh based drives).
* The size and position of the main Infra Recorder window is now remembered and restored each startup.
* Included a Basque translation, thanks to David GarcÃa-Abad!
* Added support for encoding audio tracks to Ogg, WMA and MP3 (separate package due to patent issue).
* Fixed a bug causing the wrong tracks to be displayed when scanning a disc for errors.
* Added support for decoding MP3, Ogg and WMA audio.
* Included a German manual, thanks to CE4!
* Included an Italian translation, thanks to Lorenzo Festa!
* Fixed bug with message boxes, they should now be modal.
* Added support for translated manuals. * Changed the default simulation value to off.
* Added an option for changing the temporary folder.
* Added help documentation on how to make the Infra Recorder installer perform unattended installations.
* The installer now adds an entry to Add/Remove Programs.
* Added support for selecting installation language on unattended installations.
* Included a Russian translation, thanks to Roman Starikh!
* Included a German translation, thanks to Thomas Bigler!
* Included a Polish translation, thanks to DJD!
* Included a Turkish translation, thanks to Fatma Akarslan!
* Included a Croatian translation, thanks to Tibor Keser!
* Included a Dutch translation, thanks to Patrick!