Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability.
* Support for all versions of Windows in use today: Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, Me, 98, 95, and NT 4.0. (No service packs are required.)
* Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 is required to install in 64-bit mode.)
* Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
* Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
* Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
* Complete uninstall capabilities and more...
* Fix: On Windows Vista, attempting to expand a shell folder constant that mapped to the root directory of a drive would fail with an error message. This was due to a bug in Vista's SHGetFolderPath API. A workaround for the problem has been implemented.
* On Browse dialogs, the BrowseDialogLabel message text may now span multiple lines.
* The OnlyOnThisPlatform message is no longer used. Now, when a Windows 95/98/Me user attempts to run an installation with a MinVersion setting that blocks installation on non-NT platforms, Setup will display the WinVersionTooLowError message, which is a bit more helpful as it mentions the required version number.
* Corrected some trivial one-pixel-off issues when non-default dialog fonts or font sizes were used.
* Added official Hebrew translation.
* Minor tweaks.
Download: Inno Setup 5.1.12 freeware
Link: Inno Setup Home Page