Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability.
* Support for all versions of Windows in use today: Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, Me, 98, 95, and NT 4.0. (No service packs are required.)
* Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 is required to install in 64-bit mode.)
* Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
* Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
* Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
* Complete uninstall capabilities and more...
* Updated the LZMA SDK compression code to version 4.49. This version adds support for multi-threading, which can speed up the compression process by 50% or more on systems with multiple processor cores, and 20% or more on systems with single-core Intel processors featuring Hyper-Threading Technology.
* Added new CompressionThreads [Setup] section directive.
* Fix: When cleaning the output directory, the compiler would not only delete files matching OutputBaseFilename-*.bin, but files matching OutputBaseFilename-*-*.bin as well.